We are currently seeking to appoint an energetic and enthusiastic Extra Time Manager to join our growing after-school team at the Prague British International School - one of the leading international schools in the Czech Republic.
Extra Time is our dedicated after school child-care provision for children aged 3 - 11 that runs every day during the academic year and ensures that children staying late after school can relax, complete homework, play sports and games, participate in structured activities, and have fun!
• Place: Kamýk campus in Prague 4
• Work hours: Monday – Friday, 14:00 – 18:00 (20 hours per week)
• Coordinate, manage and lead the Extra Time after school childcare provision on Kamýk campus.
• Ensure the provision is of the highest quality, providing a safe, stimulating, and caring child-centred environment, catering to all the children’s needs.
• Train and lead a team of assistants in delivering the highest standards of childcare and ensuring that all obligations are fulfilled.
• Create a dynamic, fun filled, creative programme for children, that adapts to the children’s interests.
• Manage bookings for the service and communicate professionally with parents and school staff.
• Liaise with parents to ensure high levels of participation, engagement, and customer satisfaction.
• Organise and lead a tailor-made party service.
• Fluency in English and Czech, both spoken and written (essential).
• Experience working with children (ideally ages 3 – 11).
• Highest professional standards and exemplary communication skills.
• Abundance of creativity and flexibility and ability to think on your feet.
• Willingness to learn and positively co
Start date: May/June or August 2023
Send us your CV in English and a motivation letter why you want to become a member of PBIS team. We are looking forward to meeting you.19. května 2023